Anti Wrinkle Injections
Wrinkles and fine lines may make a face look sad and tired; this is when Anti-wrinkle injections come for your rescue. These injections can erase and soften the crow’s feet around the eyes, frown lines, chin creases and the neck bands. With the help of these injections, you will get a naturally youthful contours of the face.
If you are wondering how these anti-wrinkle injections work, let us tell you in detail. It stops the communication between the nerve and the muscle and prevents the muscles to contract that cause wrinkles. For optimum results, sometimes, this treatment can be done in conjunction with other treatments like dermal fillers to give your face a refreshed look.
Benefits of Anti-wrinkle injections
- Anti-wrinkle injections are ideal solution for dynamic(moving) and static(non-moving) wrinkles including Frown Lines, Forehead Lines, Crow’s feet, Worry lines, Laugh lines, Lines around the Mouth, and Squint lines.
- Anti-wrinkle injections are used to elevate the drooping corners of the mouth
- Reduce the muscle bulk present at the corner of the jaw to slim and refine jawlines.
- Anti-wrinkle injections are also used for controlling the condition of excessive sweating in the armpits known as hyperhidrosis.
Ideal Candidates for the treatment
- A person with good overall health.
- He/she should be with no history of neuromuscular diseases
- Candidates with realistic expectations from the benefits and results of the treatment
- Treatment is not recommended to women who are pregnant or nursing.
- Candidate should have strong muscles in the targeted areas or no skin disorder around the target skin area.
Anti wrinkle injection treatment is an office procedure which involves minimal discomfort and downtime. One of the most common myth related to Anti-wrinkle injections is that it makes your face look frozen. If the dose is minimized, there will be no risk of getting that unnatural look. That’s why it is important to choose a trained doctor who’ll ensure that the right dose is injected into the problem areas.
There are no side effects involved if the procedure is being carried out by a professional doctor.
If you’re considering an anti-wrinkle treatment for the first time, and still unclear about how it works, you can consult with Dr. Mrinalini Sharma. She will guide you and clarify all your doubts.