Soft Tissue Fillers
With the moving clock, we age and our face starts losing elasticity and youthful facial volume which results in the formation of folds and wrinkles. But with the introduction of new generation of cosmetic treatments in recent years it has now become possible to delay these signs of aging. Dermal fillers or soft tissue fillers are proven to be effective in the restoration of facial volume and diminishing the fine lines, wrinkles as well as the age spots. Dermal fillers of different grades are used according to the different indications of ageing on the patient’s face. The hyaluronic acid fillers are the most commonly used type of fillers.
Benefits of Dermal Fillers
1. Better shape and definition of lip outline, plumping with an attractive central pout.
2. Correction of downturned corners of the lips known as marionette folds.
3. Regain the lost volume of your cheeks.
4. Diminishing deep Nasolabial folds.
5. Helps to reduce dark circles under the eyes and frown lines.
6. Diminishing forehead lines.
- Candidates who are non-smokers as they tend to heal faster as compared to smokers because sucking motion while smoking will provoke wrinkles and fine lines responsible for lesser sustainability of dermal fillers.
- A candidate with realistic expectations of the results and accepts the fact that the results vary from person to person.
- This is an ideal treatment for both male and female candidates of any age.
- Candidates having moderate to severe lines and wrinkles.
- Candidates who do not want to undergo surgical treatments for problems like sunken cheeks and dark circles under the eye.
- Thin and irregular shape of lips.
- Nose concerns which are minor in nature like a poor nasal tip or an unsightly nose bump.
The procedure of dermal filler treatment includes injected hyaluronic acid with very fine cannulas into the target areas of the face.
It is a lunchtime procedure. The procedure usually takes a very short duration and the exact time taken depends on the areas to be treated.
There are no serious side-effects associated with Dermal Fillers except for minor bruising or swelling, which settles down within a few hours after the procedure.
Longevity of the Results
Every individual case is different, therefore, the longevity of results vary according to the type of the filler used and patient’s skin condition prior to the procedure. Usually, the results may last as long as a year.
Book an Appointment
Submit your review