A Vampire Facelift is a procedure for facial rejuvenation which uses the patient’s own blood. This revolutionary treatment is followed by incredible anti-aging results such as skin tightening, lifting, volumizing, collagen remodeling and overall brightening of the face and neck. It is a painless and minimally invasive procedure which combines the science behind injecting the concentrate of growth factors with the dermal fillers.
Many of the patients confuse this term with ‘face-lift’, but both the procedures are different. A vampire facelift does not reposition or restructure the underlying tissue and cannot reshape your neck, jawline or lower neck like a surgical procedure of facelift.
Ideal Candidates For Vampire Facelift
- Best treatment for those who do not want to undergo surgical treatments for a younger-looking face
- Patient should be in good overall health
- A candidate with no serious skin diseases
- A candidate who wants relatively subtle cosmetic fixes made and want to improve issues like frown lines, smile lines, light forehead wrinkles and crow’s feet etc.
- A candidate who has lost skin elasticity.
Benefits of Vampire Face lift include
- Improved tone, texture, and color of the skin
- It helps to smoothen the wrinkles and fine lines
- Activates the growth of collagen
- Vampire face lift treatment targets the supporting tissues present beneath the skin instead of treating the upper skin layers.
- Helps to treat acne scars and other scars
The procedure is done under local anesthesia. A small quantity of patient’s blood will be drawn and centrifuged to isolate a concentrate of growth factors & essential proteins. This concentrate helps in healing injured tissues. Then, a fine needle is used to inject these growth factors back into the patient’s skin resulting into new collagen production and blood vessels under the skin. You can expect a natural looking youthful skin after a vampire facelift.
No admission will be required as this is a lunchtime procedure. Minimum three sittings are recommended for optimum results.
Monday to Saturday : 10:00am - 7:00pm | Sunday : Closed